NO PURCHASE REQUIRED TO ENTER OR WIN.
1. Eligibility: “Diamond Sports Contest” (“Contest”) by Combat Sports Inc is open to residents of Canada, and the United States. Entrants must be 16 years of age or older at the time of entry. Employees of Combat Sports Inc and their affiliates, retailers, distributors, and persons with who such employees and sales representatives are domiciled, are not eligible. The Two Greats Collide Contest is subject to all federal, provincial and local laws and regulations, and is void where prohibited or restricted.
2. The Grand Prize:
One (1) Grand Prize winner will be announced Friday, March 23rd, 2012.
The Official Prize Pack contains (Value of approximately $500.00)
One Combat Bat
One pair of Combat batting gloves
One Combat bag
One Combat T-Shirt
One Combat Swag Pack
3. Timing: The Contest begins at 12:00AM Eastern Standard Time (“EST”) on February 24th, 2012 and ends at 3:00 PM EST on March 23rd, 2012
4. How to enter: NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. You may enter once at combatsportsgroup.com/ during the contest period. You will be required to:
a) Complete the online registration section, including your name, complete home address, email address, phone number and date of birth to be entered.
Incomplete, illegible, misdirected or late entries will not be eligible. Limit one (1) entry per person/email.
5. Draw Date: The Grand Prize (1) will be awarded by random draw conducted on or about 3:00pm EST on March 23rd 2012 at the Combat Sports office in Ottawa, Ont. One (1) Prize pack will be awarded to an individual entrant. Certain conditions and restrictions may apply. Approximate retail value of the prize is $500.00.
6. Winner: One (1) Grand Prize will be awarded immediately following the draw held on March 23rd, 2012. The potential winner will be notified by email on the draw date and will be posted on the Combat Sports Facebook Fan Page. If (a) any notification of prize is returned as undeliverable, (b) any call from Combat Sports Inc or an agent of Combat Sports Inc announcing the prize is not answered or returned within two (2) days, or (c) the potential winner and/or guest(s) fail to return required documents within the allotted time, the selected entrant will be disqualified, the prize will be forfeited in its entirety and an alternate winner will be selected from among all remaining eligible entries. Prize is not transferable, no prize substitution or cash alternative will be allowed. The potential winners will be required to, unaided, correctly answer a mathematical skill-testing question within four (4) days of notification. If selected entrant is unable to correctly answer the skill testing question, that selected entrant will be disqualified, the prize will be forfeited in its entirety and an alternate winner will be selected. Upon successful completion of the verification process, the Grand Prize winner will receive information regarding his/her Official Prize Pack. Except where prohibited, acceptance of prize by winner constitutes consent that his/her name, likeness, voice and/or biographical data may be used by Combat Sports Inc for advertising and promotional purposes worldwide without limitation and without additional notice, compensation or consent.
7. Computerized Registration: This Contest is intended for viewing in Canada, and the USA and shall be construed and evaluated according to Canadian law. Do not enter this Contest if you do not reside in Canada, or the USA. If for any reason, the online portion of the Contest is not capable of running as planned, including infection by computer virus, bugs, tampering, unauthorized intervention, fraud, technical failures or cause beyond the control of Combat Sports Inc that corrupts or affects the administration, security, fairness, integrity, or proper conduct of the Contest, Combat Sports Inc reserves the right at its sole discretion to disqualify any individual who tampers with the entry process and to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Contest. Each entry must be manually key-stroked and manually-entered by the individual participant. Repetitive automated electronic submission of entries is specifically prohibited, and any such entries will be disqualified. Entries will be deemed made by the authorized account holder of the e-mail address submitted at the time of entry. In the event of a dispute, the potential winner may be required to provide proof that he/she is the authorized account holder of the identified e-mail account, and Combat Sports Inc’s decision will be final. Combat Sports Inc assumes no responsibility for any error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operation or transmission, communications line failure, theft or destruction or unauthorized access to, or alteration of, entries, including any error that may result in an erroneous impression of qualification for the prize. Combat Sports Inc is not responsible for any problem or technical malfunction of any telephone network or lines, computer online systems, servers or providers, computer equipment, software, failure of any e-mail or entry to be received by Combat Sports Inc due to technical problems or traffic congestion on the Internet, or any web site, or any combination thereof, including any injury or damage to participant’s or any other person’s computer related to or resulting from participation or downloading any materials in this Contest. WARNING: ANY ATTEMPT BY ANY PERSON TO DELIBERATELY DAMAGE ANY WEB SITE OR UNDERMINE THE LEGITIMATE OPERATION OF THE CONTEST IS A VIOLATION OF CRIMINAL AND CIVIL LAWS AND SHOULD SUCH ATTEMPT BE MADE, COMBAT SPORTS INC RESERVES THE RIGHT TO SEEK DAMAGES FROM ANY SUCH PERSON TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW.
8. By entering: entrant agrees to accept and abide the rules of the Contest, agrees that any dispute in regard to the conduct of this Contest, rule interpretation or award of prize shall be submitted to Combat Sports Inc. By participating, entrant agrees to hold harmless Combat Sports Inc, and each of their respective parent companies, affiliates, subsidiaries, service agencies, independent contractors, and the officers, directors, employees, agents and representatives of the above organizations (“Contest Entities”), from any injury, loss or damage to person, including death, or property, due in whole or in part, directly or indirectly, to the acceptance or use/misuse of a prize, participation in any Contest-related activity or participation in the Contest. The Contest Entities are not responsible for any technical error or omission in the operation of the Contest, including any typographical or other error in the printing of this offer, administration of the Contest or in the announcement of prize, including such errors as may erroneously indicate an entrant’s qualification for a prize. In the event Combat Sports Inc is prevented from continuing with this promotion, or the integrity, intended play or feasibility of the promotion is undermined by any event including, but not limited to, fire, flood, epidemic, earthquake, explosion, labour dispute or strike, act of God or public enemy, satellite or equipment failure, riot or civil disturbance, war (declared or undeclared), terrorist threat or activity, or any federal, provincial or local government law, order or regulation, order of any court or jurisdiction, or by other cause not reasonably within Combat Sports Inc’s control (each considered a “Force Majeure” event or occurrence), Combat Sports Inc shall have the right, in its sole discretion, to abbreviate, modify, suspend, cancel or terminate the Contest without further obligation. If Combat Sports Inc, in its sole discretion, elects to abbreviate the promotion as a result of a Force Majeure event, Combat Sports Inc reserves the right, but not the obligation, to award the prize from among all valid and eligible entries received up to the time of such Force Majeure event. All entries are the property of Combat Sports Inc and are not returnable.